1. Don't ever say negative things about previous employers - the interviewer will then think his company will be the next target.
2. Talk positive things about previous employers - things you learnt.
3. Avoid talking about personal financial issues - that should only be your business, not theirs.
4. Avoid enquiring about child care support facilities - For example, how you care for your child, health problems, etc. keep some things for later.
5. Avoid talking about age: You don't want them to be prejudiced - too young (inexperienced), or too old (costly, outdated skills).
6. Avoid being too arrogant about the question "Where do you see yourself in five years?" - just say you want to learn more and reach further up the career ladder in the industry.